Lifetime Production (LP) Awards are presented to those animals who have proved exceptional levels of productivity.
|LP50||50,000 kg milk||1,600 kg ptn||1,850 kg fat|
|LP60||60,000 kg milk||1,920 kg ptn||2,220 kg fat|
|LP70||70,000 kg milk||2,240 kg ptn||2,590 kg fat|
|LP80||80,000 kg milk||2,560 kg ptn||2,960 kg fat|
|LP90||90,000 kg milk||2,880 kg ptn||3,330 kg fat|
|LP100 (Gold Ribbon*)||100,000 kg milk|
· And at intervals of 10,000 kg of milk up to 180,000 kg of milk. Note no requirement for fat and protein 100,000 kg to 180,000 kgs of milk
*Gold Ribbon Award
The owner of a cow, which is awarded the Gold Ribbon (LP100) will be presented with a framed certificate for the qualifying animal. When the animal reaches LP130, the member will be entitled to a rose bowl or paperweight for the qualifying animal. The rose bowl or paperweight must be applied for within three months of the date of the award.
Applying for Lifetime Production Awards
· Awards will be issued automatically to those herds which join the automatic scheme.
· This means that when the Society receives the milk records from your milk recording authority they are checked for eligibility and the awards are made accordingly.
· No individual certificates will be issued but you will receive a summary sheet each month of your animals that have qualified.
· A charge of £1.13 (plus VAT as appropriate) will be invoiced for each LP made.
· Members may apply manually for the LP awards, but these will be subject to a fee of £1.13 (plus VAT as appropriate) to cover additional administration.
· If you would like to join the automatic LP scheme, please contact membership services on 01923 695200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Please note that applications can only be accepted from members who have a direct debit arrangement with the Society.