The Holstein UK Group are proud to be a Platinum Contributor of the Milk Your Moments campaign alongside Arla, Dale Farm, First Milk, Glanbia, Lactalis, Graham’s and Saputo Dairy UK.
The campaign is all about the importance of taking a moment to connect or reconnect with the people in our lives and celebrate dairy’s role in those social moments. The Milk Your Moments campaign is aimed at addressing the fall in milk sales due to the coronavirus outbreak.
During July, the campaign teamed up with mental health charity MIND to highlight the importance of human connections and to encourage open conversations with others to make a positive impact on people’s mental health, especially during these difficult times. The campaign succesfully raised £100,000 for MIND by donating £1.00 whenever the hashtag #MilkYourMoments was used or a visit was made to the dedicated website.
Visit www.milkyourmoments.co.uk to find out more.
The campaign celebrates and inspires moments of connection that bring people together whilst physically apart due to coronavirus, and highlights the key role dairy plays in those situations. Creating and sharing ‘Moments’ set on your farm will help the campaign to be seen by more people, connect them with dairy farming and enhance our reputation.
There are a number of ways you can get involved and support the campaign, find out more.
- Share campaign graphics via your own social media accounts
- Share a photo with a friend on social media
- Create and share your own moment on social media
- Nominate other farmers on social media to create their own moment to help support the campaign
- Display a campaign poster
Inspiration for creating your moment
- Enjoy a cup of coffee and a chat over the farm boundary with a neighbouring farmer
- Sharing a flask of tea/coffee and cream cake with your farming family whilst checking the cows in the field
- Treat the farm team to tea and cakes (whilst observing social distancing)
- Drop off a bottle of milk to a neighbour and leave a note to organise a virtual cup of tea
- Making a short Tik Tok video with the cows in the background
Dairy foods are perfect any time of day, whether that be breakfast, lunch, dinner, a quick snack or entertaining!
Not only are dairy products part of a healthy balanced diet and packed with nutrients, but they make a tasty addition to any meal. Browse through a selection of recipes compiled by Dairy UK for meals which are quick and easy, and taste great.
Watch the TV Commercial
Listen to the Driving Demand for Dairy podcast