This is the web site of Holstein UK.
Emailing Policy Summary
• Easy to subscribe and unsubscribe
• Your email address and personal details will only be used by Holstein UK and will not be passed to any third parties
Holstein UK do not disclose member information to third parties other than when any services are requested and third party e.g. vet, delivery company etc requires information for the provision of the service to the member.
Data collected is used to:
a. Take and fulfil member services
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
d. Monitor member account status beyond that required for services
e. Only disclose information to third-parties supply of services
Personally Identifiable Information
1. No personal information is collected on visitors who only look at the web pages.
2. It is only when you send us an email enquiry (via the contact us page) or an email, that your personal details will held on our database.
3. We will also collect the details of potential members who communicate with us via telephone. This information is entered manually and stored on our database.
4. Only persons who supply us with their telephone numbers will receive telephone contact.
5. Your personal details are kept strictly confidential.
6. We do not, under any circumstances sell, give away, or share with anyone or any third parties. If an instant requires this to happen we will seek prior consent.
1. We will send you promotional emails from time to time unless you specifically request to opt out of these.
2. You can unsubscribe from these promotional emails at any time.
3. When we send promotional emails, we will sometimes track who opened and who clicked on certain links. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview.
1. We are registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act; our registration number is Z1863916.Except where expressly permitted by the Data Protection Act, we will only deal with the personal details you give us, as set out above, unless you agree otherwise.
2. We may need to disclose our member database, including any personal details relating to you, to a third party who either acquires or attempts to acquire all or substantially all of the assets in our company, or our website whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise.
3. All emails to Holstein UK are communications to the company and are not private or confidential to any named individual.
Holstein UK, Speir House, Stafford Park 1, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 3BD
Phone: 01923 695200
©Copyright Holstein UK
All Rights Reserved. E&OE